For many people, grilled food is one of the favorite dishes such as barbecue, grilled fish, seafood
grilling, etc. However, grilling is easy but how to grill still retains the original flavor of
Food and not burnt it is necessary to have the secret.
Before baking, you need to decide whether the type of oven to grill is charcoal or electric oven because each type of oven will have
different ways of preparing.
For charcoal, you should clean the oven clean. Choose coconut shell charcoal due to many outstanding features such as no smoke, no smell, no sparks, no sulfur and aromatic compounds, does not contain
toxic substances, safety, health assurance.
For electric ovens, you should preheat the electric oven 20 minutes before baking.
Due to the characteristics of the baking method, it uses high temperatures quickly, so it is easy to meet the case of side fires
outside but "living" inside. Therefore, to limit burnt food, you should choose low-fat meats
and do not marinate much sugar or honey.
For each type of food, it will take different time to cook, so you should pay attention to baking separately for each type,
Do not bake together. For example, meat with seafood.
Below is a table of baking time for each type of food
Pork: 18-20 minutes per side, then roast for another 10 minutes. 180 - 200 degrees Celsius.
Chicken and duck thigh: 15 - 20 minutes. 180 degrees centigrade
Whole chicken and duck: 30 - 40 minutes. 180 - 200 degrees Celsius.
Side; 10 - 15 minutes. 250 degrees centigrade
Beef: 10 - 15 minutes 250 degrees Celsius.
Fish; 10 - 15 minutes 200 - 220 degrees Celsius.
Shrimp, crab, squid: 10 - 12 minutes. 180 degrees centigrade
Oysters, clams, mussels, oysters; 6 - 10 minutes. 175 degrees centigrade
- Avoid allowing grease to flow into the furnace to cause fire to rise, causing an increase in harmful substances. Lined with banana leaves or foil
onto the grill also helps to limit burnt and burnt food.
- Turn from time to time, turning the ingredients over so that the food cooks evenly and doesn't burn. Apply regularly, sweeping more
Marinating sauce, both helps food not to be dry, while preventing the production of toxins.
- Baked extra fruits and vegetables to make the dish more attractive, because grilled vegetables do not produce
carcinogens, which help flush out toxins.
- Replace the griddle when there is food plaque or burning.
- Absolutely not eat the burned meat.
- Need to clean the oven, grill carefully