Copra is a different name for the fleshy part of the coconut, which is white and is the edible part of the coconut. Copra is delicious, slightly sweet and often fatty but not too greasy, eaten raw or processed into many attractive dishes. In addition, copra is also used to process into coconut oil, coconut milk powder, frozen coconut, crispy desiccated coconut...
Not only coconut water, but copra also contains many beneficial nutrients for human health.
- Abundant amount of calories, every 100g of young copra will have 354 calorie units.
- Carbohydrates: Sugar and dietary fiber.
- Fats: Saturated, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated fats.
- Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, vitamin C.
- Minerals: Calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc
- Improve heart health
- Support weight loss
- Supports digestive health
- Stabilize blood sugar
- Increase immunity
- Better brain improvement
4. Production process:
Selecting and receiving ingredients – Sorting – Separating rice (core) – Soaking, washing 1 – Shape cutting – Soaking, washing 2 – Freezing – Weighing – PA packaging – Metal detection – Carton packing – labeling – Storage (-18 degrees C) – Shipment.
5. Pictures of product types:
There are no reviews yet.