1/ Nutritional value:
- The nutrients in grapefruit help promote Health, beautify the skin and maintain a stable weight. It is rich in nutrients but low in calories, even one of the lowest calorie fruits. Therefore, this is a healthy option that can be added to your diet.
- On average, a medium-sized grapefruit will contain 52 calories, 13 grams of carbs, 1 gram of protein, 2 grams of fiber, 64% of the RDI of vitamin C, 28% of the RDI of vitamin A, 5% of the RDI of potassium, 4% of the RDI thiamine, 4% of the RDI. folate, 3% of the RDI for magnesium. In addition, grapefruit is a rich source of several powerful antioxidant compounds.
- Contains many nutritious ingredients: Grapefruit contains a lot of vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, magnesium, and fiber. Although these types of nutrients are not a huge nutritional element, grapefruit also contains very high levels, enough to provide nutrients for your body.
- Strengthen the immune system: The vitamin C that you absorb from grapefruit helps maintain your immune system healthy. Nutritionists claim that grapefruit provides about 600% of the body's daily requirement of vitamin C. This amount of vitamin C can help you avoid colds, fevers, infections and other illnesses.
- Good for digestion: With high fiber content, grapefruit is great for intestinal motility. If you regularly experience digestive problems like constipation, eating grapefruit will help you overcome this.
- Regulating blood pressure: Grapefruit contains a high amount of potassium that relaxes blood vessels and promotes easy blood circulation. Potassium is a great agent to reduce stress in your circulatory system to help blood and heart function optimally, reducing the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Strengthening bones: Another thing to know about potassium is that it helps strengthen bones. So if you want to avoid osteoporosis in the future, eating a lot of grapefruit to enrich your potassium will help you.
- Skin rejuvenation: The vitamin C content of grapefruit is amazing. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to destroy free radicals. In addition to damaging cells in the body, free radicals can cause your skin to age faster. Vitamin P in grapefruit can enhance the function of the pores in the skin, help heal wounds on the skin, have a beautiful skin effect, very consistent with the principle of "natural beauty"
- Help with weight loss: Grapefruit contains an enzyme - carnitine palmitoyltransferase, which helps eliminate fat. If you are losing weight, incorporate grapefruit into your meal menu for faster results.
- Green grapefruit
- Co Co grapefruit
4/ Raw material area
Pomelos are grown in many provinces in the West, but most concentrated in Ben Tre, Tien Giang, Vinh Long, Can Tho and Hau Giang.