1/ Nutritional value:
Taro contains a lot of nutrients such as organic compounds, minerals and vitamins necessary for health. This is a food source that provides a lot of fiber and carbohydrates, vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, folate and minerals like magnesium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, manganese and copper. . In addition, taro also provides protein for the body but in negligible quantities.
- Stimulating digestion: One of the biggest benefits of taro is to stimulate digestive activity in the body. Taro contains about 27% of the fiber you need to consume each day from the diet. Therefore, this food is very helpful in supporting a healthy digestive system. Taro also helps prevent problems like gas, bloating, cramps, constipation and even diarrhea. A healthy digestive system can enhance overall health and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Preventing cancers: Taro plays an important role in antioxidant activity in the body and contributes to the prevention of cancer. Taro is high in vitamin A, vitamin C and other phenol antioxidants that help boost the immune system and eliminate dangerous free radicals from the body. Free radicals are a dangerous byproduct that comes from metabolic processes and can "turn" healthy cells into cancer cells. By eliminating these free radicals, this bulb almost completely protects us from dangerous cancers. Moreover, taro also has cryptoxanthin with the ability to prevent throat and lung cancer.
- Prevent diabetes: The fiber in taro can reduce the risk of diabetes because they can regulate the release of insulin and glucose. If you need to get the fiber you need, taro is a great choice. In addition, you can control blood sugar and reduce your risk of diabetes. In case you've been diabetic, foods high in fiber can help stabilize blood sugar.
- Beneficial for blood pressure and healthy heart: Taro has significant potassium content, this is one of the essential minerals needed for us to maintain health and daily activities. Potassium not only facilitates the movement of fluid between the membranes and tissues in the body but also helps reduce stress, pressure on blood vessels, arteries. By relaxing the veins and blood vessels, potassium helps reduce blood pressure and stress on the cardiovascular system.
- Taro also known as Mon itch
- Taro is sweet or blue.
- Purple taro or Purple taro.
- White taro or white taro
- Taro wax
4/ Raw material area
Taro is grown throughout the West, but grown most in An Giang and Dong Thap
5/ Quy trình sản xuất:
- Selecting, sorting
- Wash and prepare
- Cut into seeds or pieces according to specifications
- Packed and frozen