1/ Nutritional value:
- The fruit contains 72% glucose, 14.52% saccharose, 1.73% starch, 2.7% protid and vitamin C. In the leaves there is an amorphous alcaloid, without glucosides, green leaves contain 0.08% oil. . Seeds contain 38.5-42% oil, of which fatty acids (myristic, palmitic, stearic, arachidic, hexadecanoic and oleic acids) account for a large proportion. There is an amorphous alcaloid called anonain in the seed. The toxins in the seeds and roots are glycerides and acids with large molecules. Leaves, bark and roots contain hydrocyanic acid. The container contains anonain.
- In 100g of edible custard apple: Energy: 64kcal; water: 82,5g; protein 1.6g; gluxite: 14.5g; cellulose: 0.8g; calcium: 35mg; phosphorus: 45mg; vitamin C: 36mg, in addition contains a lot of B vitamins good for health.
- Improve heart function: The balance between sodium and potassium in custard apple greatly contributes to the regulation of blood pressure and heart rate. The rich content of natural antioxidants and vitamin C can help prevent free radicals from attacking fats and thus prevent the body's cholesterol from becoming harmful. Vitamin C also helps the body to increase resistance, against pathogens. All of these factors have a positive effect on the heart and improve heart function
- Reduce constipation: Soursop contains fiber and fiber that has been shown to be very beneficial for the digestion and excretion of food in the body. Therefore, custard apple is also effective in reducing constipation. The high fiber content in this fruit helps to lower cholesterol in the blood. It prevents the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine, which in turn, hinders the formation of cancerous cells in the colon and protects the intestinal mucosa from exposure to toxic substances.
- Good for the brain: Soursop has quite a lot of vitamin B6. This vitamin is beneficial for brain function because it controls the chemical level of GABA nerves. GABA's neurochemical level works to eliminate stress, soothe irritated nerves and even treat depression. Therefore, if you want to be good for your brain, eat more custard. In addition, vitamin B6 is even considered to reduce the risk of parkinsonism, so the custard-apple has a protective effect against parkinson's disease.
- Cancer prevention: The antioxidants in soursop like some poly-phenol, asimicin and bullatacinare ... are considered to be able to help prevent cancers, malaria and worms very effectively. In addition, soursop has a number of other health values such as protection against gum infection, increased appetite, improving skin health, supporting oral hygiene, improving oral health, Relieves fatigue, improves lung health and reduces numbness in the legs. Soursop has also been shown to be beneficial in treating conditions such as arthritis, stomach cramps, digestive problems, anemia, hypertension, decalcification, stomach cramps, diabetes and Other health issues.
3/ Raw material area:
Annona is grown in many Western provinces.
4/ Production process:
- Selecting, sorting
- Wash and prepare
- Packed and frozen