1. Nutritional value:
- In 165g jackfruit provides 155 calories, about 92% of calories come from carbs, the rest comes from protein and a small amount of fat. Moreover, jackfruit contains some of the vitamins, minerals and fiber that your body needs.
- Specifically, the following nutritional ingredients: Carbs 40g, Fiber 3g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 10% of Recommended Dosage (RDI), Vitamin C 18% RDI, Riboflavin 11% RDI, Magnesium 15% RDI, Potassium14 % RDI, Bronze 15% RDI, Manganese 16% RDI.
- Blood sugar control: Jackfruit has a low glycemic index (GI), which is a reflection of the rate of increase in blood sugar after eating carbohydrate-rich foods. This is because jackfruit provides the amount of fiber slows down digestion and helps prevent a spike in blood sugar. What's more, jackfruit provides some proteins that can help prevent blood sugar from rising too fast after a meal.
- Preventing disease: Jackfruit has many powerful antioxidants that bring many health benefits that help reduce the risk of some diseases. Antioxidants protect the body's cells from oxidative stress and inflammation, which is often caused by free radical molecules. Jackfruit contains high levels of vitamin C that can help prevent inflammation leading to chronic diseases like heart disease and cancer. Carotenoids have been shown to reduce inflammation and reduce the risk of various chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Flavanones contain anti-inflammatory properties that can help lower blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol, which are important factors in reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Strengthen the immune system: Jackfruit contains vitamins A and C that enhance immunity can help prevent disease, helpful in reducing the risk of viral infections.
- Prevent skin problems: Jackfruit provides a number of nutrients and antioxidants like vitamin C that can improve skin health and slow down skin aging.
- Reducing the risk of heart disease: Jackfruit has the ability to reduce the risk of heart disease due to its content of potassium, fiber and antioxidants.
- Traditional jackfruit
- Turmeric jackfruit
- Thai jackfruit
- To Nu jackfruit
4. Raw material area:
Jackfruit is grown a lot in the Western provinces
5. Production process:
- Selecting, sorting
- Wash and prepare
- Cut into seeds or pieces according to specifications
- Packed and frozen