1. Nutritional value:
- Longan fruit does not contain saturated fat, cholesterol
- Fresh longan contains a great deal of beneficial fiber, vitamins and antioxidants
- The sugar in longan meat helps replenish electrolytes, lumps and vitamins
- Longan is rich in vitamin C, helps increase immunity, prevents bleeding gums.
- The fiber in fruit flesh helps control cholesterol levels in the body
- Fresh longan is rich in B vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate. Raw material good raw decomposition process quantities
- Longan also has small amounts of calcium, phosphorus and iron. Helps control heart rate, blood pressure.
- In Chinese medicine, longan helps ease mood, treat insomnia, forgetfulness and dizziness
- Good for the nervous system: The longan is considered a miracle with diseases related to the nervous system, especially depression. They help the nerves relax and enhance functioning. Therefore, insomnia also disappears. In addition, drinking cool boiled water with longan will work against neurasthenia due to fatigue, illness, aches and exhaustion.
- Increases longevity: Longan is known as a fruit that can help with wound healing and increase longevity. It helps fight free radical molecules in the body and protects cells from damage. At the same time, labels also work to reduce the risk of some cancers.
- Improve blood circulation: The label enhances the absorption of iron in the body, helps limit anemia, creates a pleasant feeling for the nervous system near the spleen and heart. In addition, labels also work to protect the body from the risk of pancreatic diseases.
- Supplementing abundant energy: Eating longan regularly ensures the energy supply for the body, curing insomnia, memory loss. Moreover, the label has low calories and fat so teenagers who want to lose weight also choose this fruit to eat every day
- Abundant supply of vitamin C: Abundant source of vitamin C of the label protects the body from common diseases such as colds, flu. In addition, the vitamin C in labels also beautifies the skin
- Beauty skin: Besides fresh longan, longan is also known as the "elixir" for beautiful skin, especially the eyes.
- Cowhide pepper longan
- Golden rice boat longan
4. Raw material area:
Longan is grown throughout the western region, but mainly in An Giang, Dong Thap, Ben Tre and Tien Giang
5. Production process:
- Selecting, sorting
- Wash and prepare
- Cut into seeds or pieces according to specifications
- Packed and frozen