1. Nutritional value:
- Dragon fruit has a quite fancy shape. Each fruit contains about 60 calories, rich in vitamins C, B1, B2, B3 and minerals like iron, calcium and phosphorus. However, the nutritional value of red and white flesh dragon fruit is much more than that.
- A dragon fruit (about 100 g) contains 264 calories, 3.57 g iron, 82.14 g carbohydrates, 1.8 g fiber, 82.14 g sugar, 107 mg calcium, 30 mg sodium, 6.4 mg Vitamin C, no cholesterol and fat.
- Anti-aging: Antioxidants are essential in giving your skin a firm and firm skin. This substance helps fight free radicals in the body - the cause of diseases like cancer. This fruit is a good source of antioxidants because it contains a lot of vitamin C. You can even apply a natural mask from dragon fruit with honey instead of anti-aging masks.
- Preventing cancer: In addition to vitamin C, dragon fruit also contains many carotene - substances that can fight cancer-producing cells including reducing cancerous tumors. Moreover, lycopene - the red coloring for this fruit has been shown to slow down the risk of prostate cancer.
- Enhance heart health: This food has the ability to reduce the amount of harmful cholesterol in the body and increase the healthy fats, thereby helping the heart function better. A study published in Pharmacognosy Research in 2010 found that eating a lot of dragon fruits will help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and prevent hypertension. This magical fruit is a rich source of monounsaturated fats, good for heart health
- Help the blood: Dragon fruit contains iron, essential materials for the body to produce hemoglobin - there is a lot in dragon fruit. Hemoglobin, also known as hemoglobin, is a complex protein containing iron ions in red blood cells and makes up 33% of the red blood cell weight. This protein is responsible for transporting oxygen from the lungs to organs and transporting CO2 from organs to the lungs
- Preventing diabetes: The high fiber content of dragon fruit is extremely good for people with diabetes because fiber can help stabilize blood sugar levels by eliminating excess sugar. However, you need to consult your doctor if you have any dietary changes to make sure that this fruit is really right for you.
- Help to improve the digestive system: Dragon fruit contains more fiber to help improve the activity of the intestinal tract because the fiber can be easily absorbed through the digestive tract. Eating plenty of these foods will help you reduce your risk of symptoms such as constipation and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Soothes sunburned skin: By mixing dragon fruit, cucumber and honey together. Because this fruit is rich in vitamin B3, applying this mixture will help moisturize and cool the tanned skin. In addition, each fruit contains a lot of water, 100g of fruit contains 80−90g of water, so eating will help replenish water for the body.
- Red flesh dragon fruit
- White flesh dragon fruit
4. Raw material area:
Dragon fruit is grown in many provinces in the West, most concentrated in Long An, Tien Giang.
5. Production process:
- Selecting, sorting
- Wash and prepare
- Cut into seeds or pieces according to specifications
- Packed and frozen